A Custom Website is designed to hit the “hot buttons” of the customers that you want to attract. It provides all of the features of our Basic Websites. This is a large, impressive website completely customized for your company.
Who should get a Custom Website?
- Small town companies who have a Custom Website often rise to the top of Google without needing to undertake an SEO campaign.
- This is also a good choice if you’re in a larger urban area and are intending to use your website primarily as a “brochure.”
- If you want to be able to make text changes to your website on your own, the Custom Website gives you the Self-Editing option with a WordPress Website. If you’re good at software, you’ll also be able to make changes in graphics.
However, if you’re in a medium or large urban area and want customers to find you on the Internet, check out KSH Marketing‘s SEO Websites.
Features of the Custom Website
- Domain Name (example: www.KSHMarketing.com) – Your existing Domain Name or one that we select to fit your company
- WordPress Website – We utilize WordPress as a CMS for all our website
- Basic Pages – up to 15
- Basic Company Info – License #, Insurance, Bond, Warranties, Phone, FAX, Address, e-mails
- Service Areas Listed – List of communities that you serve
- Credit Card & Financing – Credit Card icons, finance company name and terms
- Website Analytics – Tracks number of customer visits over time, how customers found your website, keywords customers typed in, etc
- Self-Editing Option – Add/delete/change text yourself if you wish and graphics if you’re good at computer software. Allows you to be in control of your own website
- 30 Days of Free Edits – After your website is completed you’ll have thirty days to complete any changes you need done to your website
- Custom Website Template – Choose from an existing template, a custom template, or send us a design you like
- Customized ‘About Us’ – Hits the “Hot Buttons” of the customers you want to attract
- Photo Gallery Page – Add one photo gallery to display your work
- Coupons/Specials – Coupons attract many customer visits
- Affiliations/Awards – Your company’s memberships and awards, including icons
- Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet Repsonsive – Your website will work on any device and will be completely mobile friendly in Google’s eyes